Rutgers University Scarlet Knights Football Specialist Camp

Come and join the Rutgers University Scarlet Knights Football Specialist Camp. It is inviting all boys in grade 9 through grade 12 who are interested in playing football at the collegiate level. This high-level and fast-paced football training program will run from 3:30 PM until 10:00 PM on the 14th of June. It is going to take place at Rutgers University’s state of the art Hale Center. In addition, this football camp is especially for kickers, punters, and snappers. The camp registration fee which includes a meal is $125 per player. Registrations are only until the 3rd of June.

3:30 PM Check-In
4:00 PM Camp Start
10:00 PM Camp End

Furthermore, this training program will be under the direction of the Rutgers University Scarlet Knights college football coaching staff. Current and former players will also attend and help facilitate the program. Instructions and groupings are in accordance with the participant’s age and skill level.

What to Bring to the Rutgers University Scarlet Knights Football Specialist Camp

  • Football Helmet
  • Cleats
  • Sneakers
  • Workout clothes


About Rutgers University

Rutgers University, originally Queen’s College, is a public, coeducational, land-grant, sea-grant, space-grant, research university in New Brunswick, Newark, and Camden, New Jersey. It is the state of New Jersey’s largest university. It is also among the nation’s pioneering academic institutions. Moreover, Rutgers University is an affiliation of the Universities Research Association (URA) and the Oak Ridge Associated Universities (ORAU). It is also a member of the Association of Public and Land-grant Universities (APLU) and the Association of American Universities (AAU). The university is currently serving 49,359 undergraduate students and 19,583 postgraduate students. 46.7 percent of this undergraduate student population are males while the other 53.3 percent are females. Additionally, Rutgers University is 158th in the 2017 Forbes Magazine’s List of America’s Best Colleges. Rutgers University is 69th in National Universities of the 2018 edition of the US News and World Reports Best Colleges rankings. It is also 35th in the Best Colleges for Veterans category and 124th in the Best Value Schools category. In sports, the university’s athletics teams are competing in the Big Ten Conference of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division I as the Scarlet Knights. Their identity color is scarlet.

Rutgers University Scarlet Knights Football Specialist Camp Organizers

The head coach of the Rutgers University Scarlet Knights college football team is Chris Ash, a native of Ottumwa, Iowa. He is now in his third season at the helm of the Scarlet Knights football program. Coach Chris Ash is a bachelor’s degree graduate from Drake University. Meanwhile, he completed his master’s degree in education at Iowa State University. Prior to Rutgers, Coach Chris Ash was the Ohio State University Co-Defensive Coordinator and Safeties Coach. Additionally, Coach Ash is a two-time letterwinner during his playing years at Drake University as a defensive backer.

Completing the Scarlet Knights coaching staff are Andy Buh (Defensive Coordinator and Linebackers Coach), John McNulty (Offensive Coordinator and Quarterbacks Coach), Vince Okruch (Special Teams Coordinator and Outside Linebackers Coach), Noah Joseph (Co-Defensive Coordinator and Safeties Coach), Corey Brown (Defensive Line Coach), Nunzio Campanile (Tight Ends Coach), Lester Erb (Wide Receivers Coach), Pete Rossomando (Offensive Line Coach), Kolby Smith (Running Backs Coach), Jay Valai (Cornerbacks Coach), and Kenny Parker (Strength and Conditioning Coach).


College Football Camp
Service Type
College Football Camp
Provider Name
Rutgers University,08901,
New Brunswick, NJ
The Rutgers University Scarlet Knights Football Specialist Camp is especially for high school boys who are aspiring to become a college football student-athlete. This football camp is going to take place at the state-of-the-art Hale Center. This event is an initiative of the Rutgers University Scarlet Knights football coaching staff.


  • New Brunswick, NJ
  • June 14
  • CLICK to Learn More
\"ID Camps\" 2019-03-20 09:05:49