- Make dishes you never heard of before! Ok, first off the ads?! SHARE recipes via E-mail & Text. Notice how I gave it a two star rating and not a one star rating? Requires iOS 9.0 or later. No offense but after 5 minutes of playing, I instantly deleted it. - Travel across the world! At first, it’s like, “Cool! But then, I came back on the game and all my truck was gone! And of course, have lots of fun!
Copyright © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Once I was cooking a dish on the stove, then an ad randomly pops up and it made me burn it!! Based on the #1 best-selling Desktop App with millions of copies sold, Cook’n lets you SEARCH & CAPTURE internet recipes with one tap. At first I thought it was an orange and lemon, but no. I mean, I spend maybe 30% of my time in the game actually playing, and the remaining 70% watching ads. Enter your own recipes with ease using AUTO-COMPLETE and attach your own food photos.
Was koche ich heute? Have a good day! Anyways, do not recommend it unless you want something to do in a car ride, or a location with no internet, and your okay with dumb combination. Still. Discover hundreds of ideas for every taste, season and occasion! With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app. - Get your every single customer happy! That’s because I think the game really could be fun WITHOUT ads (or at least with less ads, I guess, because ads are how to developers make money, and I get that.
Like, what the heck dude? I love the vibrant colors, the fun designs, and the numerous yet not too overwhelming food combos. Install. Egal welches Modell des Cook4Me Sie besitzen, mit der App wird das Kochen zu einer einzigartigen Erfahrung: - Treten Sie ein in die Welt von Cook4Me: … Five Oak Green Road, Tonbridge, Kent, TN11 0GP, UK, French recipes app: Simple and easy French recipe, Cookies help us deliver our services. Imagine you have a food truck of your own, what would you do? Wow! Entdecke mit unserer Kochapp täglich 3 … Cool. Not. Notice I didn’t give it a 1 star?
Like there is potential but not enough to say this game is decent.
Cook tasty recipes like cassoulet, bourguignon, salad etc. Okay. Tap into Allrecipes’ amazing collection of recipes and reviews from home cooks! And also, when I bought another truck, of course I got bored of that game so I went to go play Roblox..
- Bugfixes- OptimizationFor you to keep cooking!
Start your cooking adventure today!
I’m making the same food I’ve made LIKE FIVE HUNDRED TIMES...!” Anyway, I think this game has potential, but I’ve only been playing for like five minutes and I’m deleting it. . FKA Brands, Somerhill Business Park, We're always making improvements to Cook'n. Grocery to Recipe - make recipes with ingredients you already have at home. Download The Cook and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Also, it’s just not worth it. Die App kann mit dem iPhone und dem iPad benutzt werden. Brush away impurities with HoMedics Pureté + the Complete Skincare Solution! I believe I saw one of the dishes be onion and cheese smoothie? Lade KptnCook Rezepte & Kochen und genieße die App auf deinem iPhone, iPad und iPod touch. I don’t oftentimes spend money on apps, but I bought the ad-free version to support the devs of this awesome game!However, in my game, there seems to be a bug when some customers order specific plates. I’m looking forward to more updates & bug fixes! Discover mouthwatering new recipes with the … I think it’s a very fixable bug and doesn’t impact gameplay too much- but it makes me a bit upset when I get a less than perfect rating.Thank you for the awesome game! Streamline the culinary experience with Salter Cook, the clever little app that captures your favourite recipes and presents them as an interactive recipe book. Add to Wishlist. Download The Cook - 3D Cooking Game and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Based on the #1 best-selling Desktop App with millions of copies sold, Cook’n lets you SEARCH & CAPTURE internet recipes with one tap.
Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots and learn more about The Cook.
I lost almost all the stuff I saved to get it.. No clue if it’s a glitch or a way to scam you. If you want people to enjoy the game, don’t make it clogged with ads.